Have you seen Microsoft’s Whiteboard app? It makes collaboration easier when you’re working remotely
Microsoft has launched a new version of its Whiteboard app for Microsoft 365, with features designed to help people collaborate better, whether they’re working from the office or home.
- Boost creativity with rich and interactive content
Collaboration powered by rich content is a key part of the new Whiteboard experience. This allows everyone to contribute in the way that best suits their idea, device type, or personal preference.
- Experience a unified modern look and feel
With the introduction of so many new collaboration features and content types, Microsoft created a new user interface to support our ever-growing capabilities.
- Maximize creativity with ink for everyone
Digital ink is an important part of whiteboarding, whether used to express your own ideas or to comment and annotate on another’s idea.
- Integrate seamlessly across Microsoft 365
The new Whiteboard is now integrated into even more areas across Microsoft 365 to more seamlessly fit into your existing workflows.
- Microsoft also announced that it was expanding fluid components for Teams meetings, OneNote and Outlook to make collaboration easier across apps.